Hello Barbi/fellow class members!!! My name is Elise Yoder. Im 26, going to be turning 27 February 14th (Valentines Day), 2013. I am a single mother of two children. I have a daughter age 7, and a son age 5. They keep me busy and on my toes. Also I work part time, and I am taking 9 credits (3/4 time).
I am divorced, and I have been for about 4 years. I have been seeing my current boyfriend for 3 1/2 years. Together we have four children, ages 4, 5, 6, and 7 (one girl/three boys).
I am the youngest of four. I have all sisters ages 28, 31, and 34. We try to stay in touch and visit as much as possible. My father lives in Springfield, Oregon. My mother passed December 25th, 2010. Which was totally tough on me, she was my best friend. She also lived in Springfield, Oregon. Between both my parents, I have three aunts and three uncles.
Family is very important to me, as I am not as close with mine as I'd like. If I have any control over it, my children will be very close with one another. As well as, close to me and their in laws.
Closing for now, hope to enjoy this blog/term with all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment