Wednesday, January 30, 2013

#5 Why We Crave Horror Movies-Steven King

I don't know if I agree 100% with Steven Kings thoughts, but with most its so very true. We are all insane to a certain level, we just hide it better. Obviously not all of us are are twisted as Steven Kings with his great thoughts, but that is why we have writers like him. Horror books/movies lets us feel like kids again and be at the edge of our seats, either in reading/watching a movie like he says its like a roller coaster ride. Also I agree that its mainly those of us 40-50, and under that enjoy the thrill. And hell for those of us that talk to ourselves (and you know your out there, hell I am one that talks to myself I just make a point not to answer myself too..lol) Also horror flicks are more black/white than grey included. Horror and comedy are two of my ultimate favorites. Most people do learn quickly about the correct emotions, but not all. Look around us today we have grown men shooting out theaters, and schools. This world today has gotten out of control. We need to limit the amount of anger showed to children these days to help lower the rate of children hurting one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment